Jindex dart valves are primarily designed for flow control within open-topped slurry tanks, cells, channels or splitter boxes.
There are numerous variations including self-contained internal valves which are factory calibrated and installed as a single unit and internal valves which have a bolt down seat cage with only a shaft extending to the actuation unit. Both types offer the stability and reliability advantages of head-guiding where the plug is guided into the seat with guide bars set out all around the plug.
A number of sealed versions for pressurized vessels are also available. These also allow ideal sampling points in the dart valve body for Jindex sampling valves.
Typical Dart Valve Applications
- Large flotation machines.
- Distribution boxes.
- Splitter boxes.
- Open channels.
- Conditioner tanks.
Features of the Dart Valves include:
- Long lasting, hard wearing polyurethane plugs.
- Abrasion resistant seat and guide options.
- Fully customisable design, including other plug materials when required.
- Anti-Rotation device on the mechanism or actuator.
- Actuation: manual, pneumatic, electric, hydraulic etc.
- Failsafe systems open, close or last position.
- Proportional position control using the customer’s preferred brand and type.
- Safety Guarding.